The Event

The 2019 Seven % Solution event in Los Angeles showcased 42 outstanding California wineries, 200 wines, and 60 grape varieties. Read more…

 

THE MOVEMENT

In 2012 eight grape varieties dominated 93% of California‚Äôs vines; the remaining 7% of acreage was home to a multitude of various varieties. Read more…

 

The WINE

With over 200 wines represented this year, how do you know what to try? Use this handy guide to get familiar with the grapes and producers you love. Read more…